Saturday 10 October 2009





Here i started my front cover on Photoshop, i used a modern font Called Trendy; the name shows that it is funky and it will target boys aged (11-16)

I used the background i created and i made a new layer and selected the picture with the magic wand tool and took of the green background, i then added it to my cover








Here i have added another picture to accompany the central image, i also have selected the face with a white air brush and i have set the opacity to 50, i then put the layer on 'soft layer' so it never looked as obvious and the face looked lighted from the right side(convention of magazines).





Here is the process of my text, i put some other colours into my cover so it offered a range of colours to the audience and so there was a contrast between the texts, moreover it carried on my house style of pinks purples and blues.

Also i have put another picture of a camera ( one of myself taking a shot) to make it obvious what you can win in the magazine.

I also created a barcode on the 'paint' progamme so i had a realistic look on the front cover and because it is a code and convention of Magazines.


Here i have changed some of the layout and moved and enlarged some texts and shapes.

I have changed the colour of the circle to emphasise the contrast and make it stand out.

Moreover, i took this screenshot because you can see the different layers i added and how much effort it took into getting it perfect, although i fully enjoyed the process

No comments:

Post a Comment