Thursday 22 October 2009

Main Magazine Task: Research and Planning

I have finished my preliminary task on the school magazine. I will now begin my Main Magazine Task, the first step for this is to research and plan. The Researching will consist of finding information about different music tribes ( e.g punks, emo and hip-hop), i will be showing my understanding about them and will annotate music magazines relating to the specific tribes, what is more is i will informing why i will not be using this tribe and music genres for my magazine. Also i will be Researching different institutions, public broadcasting companies (such as the BBC) and i will be giving examples of magazine institutions that would produce and distribute my magazine and i will be explaning why.

In my planning i will demonstrate different ideas for my music magazine and will show this in drawings (flatplan), also i will show how i planned to take my photographs and will show some examples.


No comments:

Post a Comment